The universe of the popular manga My Hero Academia will be enriched with a new video game title in the fashionable genre.
Kohei Horikoshi signed with My Hero Academia one of the most popular shonen of recent years. In a world where 80% of the population have superpowers called Quirks, Izuku Midoriya is among the remaining 20%.. If he dreams of becoming the greatest hero of all time, his lack of abilities ends up discouraging him, at least until he crosses paths with All Might, his idol and greatest superhero. of the planet. So far, several games have adapted this universe, without much success. Nevertheless, a new Battle-Royale title will soon see the light of day with My Hero Academia: Ultra Rumble. This new software has just been announced in the Weekly Shonen Jump and will offer 24 players to compete until a knockout ensues. No release date has yet been communicated but we already know that this title will be available on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.